As a benefit of membership you have the possibility of associating with like-minded colleagues who share in common your specific practice modality.
Membership fees support the activities of the GANZ Council and its offices in Australia and New Zealand. Council members give their time voluntarily and are only reimbursed for the minimum costs of annual face-to-face meetings. As a benefit of membership you have a Council that meets regularly to oversee the good governance of Gestalt in Australia and New Zealand, and foster the development of the Gestalt community.
Annual membership fees entitle members to a range of practical benefits including:
- Two issues of the Gestalt Journal of Australia & New Zealand (May & Nov).
- Access to "GANZ Connect", the GANZ Community Blog/eNewsletter.
- Updates from the GANZ Council on GANZ events.
- Discounts at GANZ events, including workshops, social events and conferences.
- A biennial GANZ International Gestalt Conference.
- Access to a well governed and equitable complaints process (should the Member be subject to a complaint) that is informed by the GANZ Code of Ethics and Grievance Procedures Process.
- Eligibility for listing on the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PACFA) Register for Australian members and subsequent progression to the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (ARCAP). Eligibility for inclusion on this register demonstrates an approved level of competence and training.
- Recognised professional development activities by GANZ-approved training providers.