FREE TRAINING: How to Work With the Narcissistic Personality
11 February 2020 @ 6:00 am – 19 February 2020 @ 7:00 pm
As you likely know, the narcissistic personality is one of the most difficult personalities to work with.
These individuals probably show up in your office from time to time, as do their family members. The self-absorbed, controlling, and sometimes abusive behaviours that these individuals exhibit can overwhelm and disorient you in no time at all.
Therapist Wendy Behary has mastered a way of working with this population and their family members. Her ability to be effective with these people and not be thrown off guard is impressive.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this complimentary training:
- An understanding of the narcissism spectrum
- How narcissism differs from other personality disorders
- The #1 factor that’s required for this population to change
- Key obstacles that prevent those with narcissistic personalities from giving up their self-absorbed behaviours
- How to work with a client with narcissistic traits
If you want to learn some of the amazing ways Wendy works with this population, their partners, and other family members, register for this no-charge training.
Check it out here. It’s free after all.
This free training is only available from Tuesday, 11 February until Wednesday, 19 February, 2020 at 7pm AEDT, so sign up now if you’re interested.