- This event has passed.
FREE TRAINING: Nutrition: The Missing Link in Mental Health Treatment
15 February 2021 - 10 March 2021Free
Research increasingly shows the critical role nutrition plays in mental health. It’s now known that a healthy diet can improve mood, sometimes dramatically.
This free, online training explores the new revolution in mental health and nutrition and the role therapists can play in helping clients improve their nutrition.
Key topics covered in this free training:
- Popular myths about healthy nutrition
- The 3 main food culprits that cause or contribute to mental health issues
- The single underlying issue that is common to all psychological and physical health problems
- 5 essential nutrients that improve mental health and cognitive decline
- The secret to getting people to change their diets and how to tell if a specific diet is right for you
- And much more!
Dr. Korn is a Harvard Medical School trained traumatologist. She has over 40 years of experience in the field of nutrition and mental health and is the author of 8 books on integrative mental health.
Registration for this free training is only available until 10 March 2021.
Once you sign up, you’ll have 10 days of access to the free training videos. Click here to sign up now.