New FREE Training for Therapists: How to Get Started with an Online Course
05 May 2020 – 19 May 2020
Now more than ever is the time to create your first online course – AND, it doesn’t have to be as overwhelming or as complicated as you think.
Since the COVID-19 crisis the online education industry is soaring. And, the popularity of online courses won’t be going away after our lives return to normal.
If you’re a therapist who presents in-person workshops, you may be able to convert your course to an online format. Or, you may wish to create an online course on a mental health topic that would be of value to your audience.
In this free, 3-part live webinar training, Juliet Austin and Clinton Power of the Mind Body Training Institute show you the steps involved in creating an online course – and how to be successful at selling it.
In this free training series, you’ll discover:
- 9 Reasons why NOW is the perfect time to create an online course
- 11 key benefits of creating an online course
- How to overcome obstacles that may be holding you back
- The 10-step process we use when creating our online courses (that you can use too!)
- 5-steps for selecting a viable topic for your course
- The 2 essential things you need to have to attract participants for your course
The free training consists of 3 live webinars. If you can’t attend the live webinars, the replays will be available until May 19, 2020 in our Online Courses private Facebook group.
Click the link below to sign up: