Nutrition: The Missing Link in Mental Health Treatment (FREE Online Training)
27 August 2019 – 04 September 2019
Registration: August 27 – September 4, 2019
Increasingly, research is showing the role nutrition plays in mental health problems and how improved nutrition can improve mental health, sometimes dramatically.
This free, online training explores the new revolution in mental health and nutrition research and the role therapists can play in helping clients improve their mental health.
Key topics covered in this free training:
- Popular myths about healthy nutrition and mental health
- The 3 main food culprits that cause or contribute to mental health issues
- The single underlying issue that is common to all mental and physical health problems
- 5 essential nutrients that improve mental health and cognitive decline
- The secret to getting people to change their diets and how to tell if a specific diet is right for you
- And much more!
This 1-hour free online training is delivered in 3 videos between August 27 – September 4, 2019.
Click the link below and enter your email address to register for this free online training.
About the Presenter:
Dr. Korn has a Ph.D. in Behavioral Medicine from the Union Institute, a MA in Cross Cultural Health Psychology from Lesley University, and a MPH from the Harvard School of Public Health. She was a Clinical Fellow at Harvard Medical School where she introduced somatic psychotherapy in the department of psychiatry and was in private practice in Boston for over 15 years before returning to the jungle of Mexico where she has worked for over 40 years. Dr. Korn is the author of 8 books on integrative mental health.