Summer residential – Istituto di Gestalt Italy in Byron Bay – Dr. Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb
18 November 2019 - 23 November 2019
Contemporary Gestalt thought and practice next to the ocean!
Margherita Spagnuolo Lobb brings her well received 1-week summer residential straight from Italy to Tallows Beach Retreat Centre between the Teatree Lake and the Pacific Ocean!
One of the most important and often forgotten issues for psychotherapists is to take care of oneself and to give oneself time and space to breathe, concentrate, to be able to accept the support of someone else.
This summer retreat and professional development program will offer you the possibility to work on yourself, while being updated on contemporary Gestalt therapy theory and to reflect on the application of Gestalt therapy principles to today`s clinical problems.
And of course – to have good food, swim in the Pacific Ocean off Byron Bay, be together and visit the stunning surrounding area!
What will be offered
- Opportunities for personal work within a supportive group environment
- Update on new developments in Gestalt Therapy theory and practice
- Opportunities for participants`to reflect on their own clinical practice
- Peer support
- Beautiful accommodation and environment to enjoy
- Time for walks on the beach
- Tasty vegan food prepared by popular chef Anthea
- Opportunities to socialise
Cost: $1850 (Early bird ends 27 July 2019)
$2,200 *standard registration
*payment plans available for standard registration
- Twin share accommodation at Tallows Beach Houses
For more information: GTB Flyer: Margherita workshop – Byron Bay
Register online now!