The Food Mood Connection: Nutrition Essentials for Mental Health
5 September 2019 @ 8:00 am – 13 September 2019 @ 5:00 pm
An Online Course for Mental Health Professionals
Registration Period: September 5–13, 2019
There is a strong link between food and one’s mood. Yet, nutrition is often neglected in mental health treatment.
Fortunately, the time has come where mental health professionals are starting to pay more attention to how food impacts on mental health.
For this reason, the Mind Body Training Institute is excited to offer this online course to help ensure you don’t get left behind on the growing field of mental health and nutrition.
Benefits of taking this 8-hour online course including learning:
- How nutrition impacts on mental health
- The key principles of effective nutrition treatment for mental health
- The best foods for sustaining excellent mental health
- A new diet revolution that is helping people with severe depression
- How physical health is linked to mental health
- Ethical considerations when helping therapy clients improve their nutrition
- Natural therapies for mental health
- Culinary medicine and cooking for improving mental health
This course consists of:
- over 3 hours of core training across 9 modules with Dr. Leslie Korn
- 6 hours of bonus interviews with nutritional and mental health experts on a range of mental health issue
- a comprehensive resource list
- bonus recipes from Dr. Korn
- a chapter from Dr. Korn’s book called, “The Second Brain: Trust Your Gut”
- plus, a live 1-hour Q&A webinar with Dr. Korn where you can ask her questions about working with psychotherapy clients who have mental health and nutrition issues.
Don’t be left behind on learning the importance of nutrition and mental health.
Registration period for this online course is only between September 5-13, 2019 at this link: