GANZ 2020 AGM information
You are invited to the 2020 GANZ AGM. AGM’s can be a little dry, so this year the GANZ Council is planning something more engaging. We have fabulous MC lined up, a facilitated experiential opportunity to reconnect with other Gestalt practitioners, as well as the normal business of an AGM. The Council will report back to members and elections for vacant positions will be held. The GANZ Council will also be bringing specific proposals for the development and re-invigoration of GANZ in 2021 to the members. Stay tuned for more details!
The AGM will be held online only due to COVID
DATE AND TIME
Sunday 22 November 2020
7:30am AWST (WA)
9:00am ACDT (SA)
9:30am AEST (Qld)
10:30am AEDT (NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS)
12:30pm NZT (Christchurch)
The meeting is scheduled for 2 hours.
Zoom link is available in the Members Area
- Please update your zoom to the latest version before the meeting, which can be downloaded here: https://zoom.us/download
- If you have trouble with a video connection with zoom, try logging on with audio only, and turn off the video in zoom
9.30 am AEST/ 10.30 am AEDT / 11:30 am NZT:
Welcome by MC Sharon Gray
9:40 am AEST/ 10:40 am AEDT / 11:40 am NZT:
Community Connection – Experiential exercise facilitated by Noel Haarburger
10:00 am AEST/ 11 am AEDT / 12 pm NZT:
Formal start to AGM
This year is an election year for GANZ, as we farewell Anthony Jones (Vice President) and Marc Moskowitz (Student Representative) as Council members. GANZ would like to thank them for their time, work and commitment to GANZ and to supporting Gestalt Therapy over the last two years.
The positions for which an election will be held are:
- Vice President
- Student Representative
- PACFA Liaison (New position – more information to follow)
Please find role descriptions in document attached.
Nominations for these positions must be received on the attached form by 1 November 2020 addressed to: The Secretary GANZ Inc, PO Box 398, Fairfield, Vic 3078 Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elections will not be held for the positions of Secretary, Treasurer, Community & Membership, Professional Development, International and Research, as they were elected in 2019.
PROPOSED CHANGES TO GANZ
The AGM also offers an opportunity for GANZ Members to propose motions for approval by the GANZ Community or seek changes to the constitution. Attached is a proposed form for resolutions.
The constitution can be viewed here.
The constitution requires resolutions to be provided to the Secretary, Julia Werner, 21 days before the meeting which means prior to 01 November 2020.
We would like to have discussed your resolutions with you prior to this so please get your proposals to Julia ASAP and a member of the council will call you to discuss.
Please RSVP by 10. November for planning purposes by emailing email@example.com
We hope to see you there online.
- Agenda GANZ AGM 2020
- GANZ AGM Minutes 2019
- GANZ Council Role descriptions
- Nomination form
- Proposal form for AGM resolutions
- Proxy form for members who cannot attend the AGM will be released 1/11/2020
- Voting instructions will be released 1/11/2020
Vice President, Treasurer and Chair reports for 2019/2020 to follow
- According to the constitution, nominations for Council positions can be accepted either at least 21 days before the AGM (1/11/2020) or at the AGM itself.
- Nominations for Council positions must be received on the attached form addressed to: The Secretary GANZ Inc, PO Box 398, Fairfield, Vic 3078 Or by email to the Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposals for constitutional change are also required to be lodged 21 days before the meeting, which means prior to 01/11/2020.
- We would like to have discussed your resolutions with you prior to this so please get your proposals to the Secretary, Julia Werner, ASAP on email@example.com and a member of the council will call you to discuss.
We hope to see you at the GANZ online AGM 2020.
The GANZ Council
Anthony, Julia, Nathan, Annie, Aicha, Michelle, Marc, & Eric