Please note Group A is currently full – Please register your interest on the wait list here
GANZ is piloting online Gestalt peer groups, in which small groups of up to 9 members can participate monthly in a practice group based on the principles of gestalt awareness and group process.
- Cost: GANZ Members are able to participate for free. Due to the coronavirus situation, the normal fee for non-members (nominally $20 per session) has been waived. Registration will be first opened to members on 6/4/202o and will then be opened to non-members on 21/4/2020
- Date: It is planned that the first group commence on:
5:30 pm – 7 pm AEST Wednesday 13-May (7:30 pm NZ time)
- Registration: Please express your interest by “purchasing” registration from the GANZ website here. Once you have registered, the group co-coordinator will contact you to discuss whether the group fits for you. If the group is marked “out of stock” , then the group is at capacity. Please register your interest on the wait list here
- Commitment: We ask that people joining the group are able to commit to at least three sessions to allow the group a reasonable chance at forming.
- New members: To support the group to function, it is planned for the group to transition from being open to new members to a closed group once the group is full. Once the group has shifted to a closed group, the group members will decide when to re-open the group to new members.
- Facilitation: The groups have either rotating facilitation or leaderless facilitation to be agreed upon by members at the groups inception.
- Group rules: All participants agree to follow the GANZ Code of Conduct and it is the expectation that each process group establish their own group rules regarding group safety, confidentiality, and dealing with conflict. GANZ offers administrative support, provides the online platform, and coordinate member access. GANZ is not responsible for facilitation or managing conflict within a group or in any other way responsible for the content of the group process,
The peer groups are open to both practising therapists and students of counselling and psychotherapy. Participation is not restricted to Gestalt Psychotherapists and Gestalt students but rather is open to all registered psychotherapists and students of psychotherapy with an interest in Gestalt therapy. Please note that this peer group is not a therapy group, treatment group, or a Gestalt training group.
For more information contact: Annie Garrety on email@example.com