Presented to Annual General Meeting November 14, 2021
Financial Year July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
- Total income: $15,432
- Expenses: $11,966
- Net Profit: $ 3,466
- Net assets: $83,021
- A positive outcome for the year has been increasing assents, due to higher income and lower costs than expected.
- Income from membership fees was $15,000, about $2,000 more than last year and than was budgeted for the year, due to an increase in memberships, and fixing up some errors with payment processing, thanks to Aicha Brogan.
- The budget anticipated breaking even, so the outcome of a ~$3,500 profit is a good one and was due to several factors: including the cancellation of the face-to-face Council meeting (due to Covid-19) and the decision for the treasurer to complete the bookkeeping in-house, to save paying a bookkeeper and only one Journal being published in the year.
- The audit has been completed. The auditor’s report and audited accounts are linked here.
- The income tax return has been completed with Sheppard, Hanson & Co. for the 2020/2021 financial year.
Current year: July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.:
- A budget for this financial year has been prepared, approved by Council and is linked here.