Imagine a meeting space alive with transformative ideas, processes and actions that have emerged from a multitude of voices and perspectives. A festival of transformative ideas!
Our GANZ gathering aims to offer such a space and provide an opportunity for people to:
- come together, to meet and speak with one another
- find and express personal and communal voices
- have all voices listened to and heard
- enact and develop the values we wish to live individually and communally.
Our gathering also aims to offer opportunities for contact, connection and community, through exploring, experiencing and engaging with ‘catalysts of transformation’.
The five large circle sessions across two and a half days will begin with creative processes that:
- enliven our shared space as a place of excitement and growth
- warm up those present to their personal experiences, ideas and wisdom
- serve as conversation starters to cultivate fertile ground to explore the themes of the gathering.
Flowing from these experiential processes we envisage opportunities for people to self-organise into smaller circles reflecting areas of personal interest and preferred ways of sharing, to maximise meeting, speaking, expressing, listening, hearing, witnessing, confirming and enacting.
In the spirit of the radical origins of gestalt, this unconventional conference design aims to support participation and connection; you get to choose your course through the smorgasbord of options and opportunity on offer.
The facilitation group, over the coming months, will be offering a range of pre-gathering activities that aim to orient you to your relationship with the theme. We want to encourage you to come warmed up and ready to engage.
We look forward to you being part of this unique and novel event in experiencing our present and shaping our future.
Register here: http://ganzgathering.com.au
PS: Book your accommodation early to ensure you are able to get your preferred room!
Mike Reed, Brenda Levien, Alan Meara and Gabe Phillips