The GANZ Council will be meeting face to face in Melbourne on 28 & 29 April to continue working to support the development of Gestalt Therapy in Australia and New Zealand
It is planned that the council will discuss:
– Community Members feedback
– Process for election of GANZ President and Vice President
– Planning for the Annual General Meeting to be held later in 2019
– Discussion of the planned 2019 Gestalt Community Gathering and regional events in 2018
– A policy for GANZ support and funding of Professional Development
– Proposal for content creation / resource building sub-committee drawn from interested members
– Some financial and IT structures
– Update on proposed changes to the constitution
– Proposed Gestalt group within PACFA
– Supporting the GJANZ journal.
– Gestalt Therapy Research and how GANZ might support this
– Membership recruitment
The meeting will also be an opportunity for the relatively new Council members to get to know each other better.
A report back to members will be sent after the meeting.
Chair Community and Membership